Mechanical & Electrical Contracts Manager
Location: Welshpool, Powys
Salary: Competitive – £35,000 - £45,000/annum Car Allowance
SWG M&E Ltd with offices based in Welshpool and Shrewsbury is currently looking for an Mechanical & Electrical Contracts Manager to support the growth of the business.
About the Role:
The ideal candidate must have the ability to lead and motivate our existing team, ensuring all projects are delivered within timescales and exceeding our clients' expectations, This role will include working on a wide range of projects which include residential, healthcare, educational, commercial and industrial installations.
About the Candidate:
- Electrical background, preferably to HNC level or above.
- An energetic, well-organised individual with a proven track record of managing M & E installation projects.
- Managing site health & safety, quality and environmental standards.
- The organisation of the contracts team and engineers to meet the programmes.
- Attending meetings with the main contractor.
- Building good client relationships.
- Experience in managing multiple projects at one time.
- Excellent communication skills.
- High IT competency.
Points of Appeal:
- A competitive salary of £35,000 - £45,000, based on experience
- Company vehicle
- Opportunity for growth and progression within a young, dynamic and forward-thinking company.
- Holidays: 33 days (Inclusive of Bank Holidays)
SWG Construction values diversity and promotes equality. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org which will be treated in the strictest confidence