Midland Alloy Limited
This project involved the design and installation of a steel portal frame extension with wall and roof cladding, design and install reinforced concrete slab with a power float finish, construction of new ramps and installation of personnel and roller shutter doors, extension of electrical services including lighting and fire alarm.
The works were carried out in a live environment and within close proximity to areas where employees carrying out the day to day business of the company. These potentially disruptive activities took place in accordance with a detailed project plan following careful coordination with the Client in order to minimise disruption and ensure the safety of all those on site.
The project also involved:
- Groundworks, including the installation of new drainage and the removal and renewal of concrete ramps.
- Installation of strip curtains adjacent to roller shutter doors.
- Installation of gas suspended space heater.
- Installation of de-stratification fans.
- Installation of roof ladder access facility.