This project involved alterations and the refurbishment of the Fan Gorau Building. The works were carried out in a ‘live’ environment and within close proximity to areas where patients and staff required access. These potentially disruptive activities only took place following careful co-ordination with the Client and the staff in order to maintain the daily routine where possible.
We are committed to ensure that people (patients, carers and staff) are treated as individuals with privacy, dignity and respect. We ensure our staff and subcontractors receive appropriate training prior to the commencement of a project of this nature.
The key elements of the work included:
- Internal alterations to create new meeting rooms.
- Creation of new reception area.
- Refurbishment of existing consultants’ rooms.
- Refurbishment of existing wet rooms.
- New doors and secure door entry system.
- Mechanical and Electrical alterations and upgrading.
- Fire alarm upgrade.
- Finishing works including plastering, carpentry, flooring and decoration.