Refurbishment of existing changing rooms and toilets, installation of a new flat roof and extensive electrical works at the community primary school.
· Toilet refurbishment and installation of new sanitaryware to the students and staff toilet areas.
· Changing room refurbishment to two separate changing rooms.
· Ceiling replacement within the dining room area.
· Upgraded electrical distribution boards.
· Numerous window replacements in various areas of the school.
· Extended and upgraded disabled toilet facility.
· Relocation of fire escape and creation of a new exit ramp.
· Renewal of the roof structure and coverings over both toilet areas.
· Redecoration in various areas.
Works were undertaken within a live school environment and phased to minimise disruption to the schools’ activities.